Global Wedding Online Policies
What We Need From You
For us to provide you the online wedding of your dreams, we will need a few things from you.
- Fill in the Marriage Application form online: HERE.
- Upload a copy of your passports with a passport photo for each of you (optionally, a U.S. state issued ID for U.S. citizens). Please note that U.S. citizens will need to also provide their social security number (as per state law), however, it will be kept strictly confidential. Your ID pictures must show all four corners and be clear in order to be accepted.
- Select two witnesses and fill in their names on the application form.
- Provide a complete address and phone number for the marriage certificate.
How Much Does It Cost?
Our packages start as low as $649 and may be upgraded according to how special you’d like your ceremony to be or the add-ons you choose. Regardless of the package you chose, you will receive a standard marriage license, ceremony, and one digital and one hard copy of the certification in every package you choose.
You can save money by choosing our SILVER, GOLD, or DIAMOND MARRIAGE PACKAGES.
These Are Some Of The Limitations
On Who Can Be Married Online:
- No couples who are related to each other within and not including the fifth degree of consanguinity.
- No minors (below the age of 18 years of age) or cousins.
- If an individual has been divorced within the last 60 days, you will need to provide a certified copy of the divorce certificate.
- The fee is non-refundable and includes two certified copies of the marriage certificate – one digital and one paper copy.
We Want This To Be Your Day,
So You Can Customize Your Package With Our Add Ons
- Apostille stamp for your marriage certificate – $195
- Optional rush ceremony in 48 hours or less + $100 surcharge for Silver Package, + $140 for Gold Package, and + $200 for Diamond Package)
- If the timing of your wedding is overnight Las Vegas time, there is a surcharge of +$150 for 8:00pm-7:30am.
- Light video editing of the event, moments, and exchange of vows – $250
- Additional time for the exchange of vows, guest greet, and speeches – $150
- In house host for entertainment and assisting the guest – $250
- A special message from an influencer – $500 to $1,000 depending on the celebrity
- Your very own website to commemorate the event – $750
- Virtual entertainment (stand up comedian) – To be quoted based in requirement
- A virtual lounge and reception – To be quoted based on requirement
- Live broadcast of your wedding through social media – $200
- A wedding advisor that will help you with your vows and speeches – $500
There are no extra charges if you want to amend your application details before you receive your marriage certificate.
On the other hand, if you need to amend your details after the marriage certificate has been finalized there is a $50 fee. Please make sure that all of the details you inputted are valid and correct to avoid additional charges.
It’s Going To Be Perfect